The full range of launch flavours, to help you find your favourite.
The sweet ones are particularly good as part of an on the go breakfast or with coffee, and the savoury ones are ideal as part of a light lunch or as an early evening snack. And because they’re all high in whole food fibre, any of them are great for a sustained energy boost.
Veggie Bars are packed with as much veg as possible, whereas Vedge Bars replace some of the veg with raisins and buckwheat, for a more familiar texture.
- Balsamic Tomato Veggie Bar (27g) – tangy tomato and tart balsamic – a match made in Mediterranean heaven, with a carrot base and a sprinkling of spinach for good measure.
- Green Pepper, Lime & Chille Veggie Bar (27g) – green pepper with sour lime and spicy chilli – a classic South American combination with a carrot base.
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper Vedge Bar (25g) – the classic savoury snack flavour, on a carrot and spinach base.
- Chinese Broccoli Vedge Bar (25g) – brilliant broccoli and Chinese five spice seasoning on a carrot base.
- Raspberry, Lime & Coconut Veggie Bar (33g) – sweet and sour fruit with creamy coconut – a real taste-bud teaser on a carrot base.
- Lemon Drizzle Veggie Bar (30g) – the classic cake flavour on a carrot base.
- Carrot Cake Vedge Bar (25g) – how couldn’t we? A carrot and raisin base with sweet and fragrant mixed spices.
- Cacao & Orange Vedge Bar (25g) – the ultimate tried and tested flavour, which works just as well on a carrot and raisin base.
- 29% less sugar than fruit and nut bars and 48% less than fruit leathers, on average
- 150% more fibre than fruit and nut bars and 60% more than fruit leathers, on average
- Veggie Bars – 2 of your 5 a day / 70% veg
- Vedge Bars – 1 of your 5 a day / 50% veg, with raisins and buckwheat too
- No added or free sugar
- No preservatives or artificial ingredients
- 100% plants
- High in whole food fibre
See individual product pages for full details.
Price includes free P&P (UK mainland only – see Shipping & Returns for further details).